Rollerface Protective Gear Junior Knee Pads, Elbow Pads and Wrist Guards
ABOUT PROTECTIVE GEAR JUNIOR
- MULTI-SPORT GEAR: The Rollerface Protective Gear Junior is suitable for multiple outdoor activities, such as scooter, skateboarding, biking, roller skating, and inline skating at any level, it does not matter if you are a beginner or a more experienced skater, every kid can wear this protective equipment.
- SUPERIOR IMPACT PROTECTION: The gear consists of a hard and resistant PVC shell and soft EVA foam padding cushion with multiple layers in order to provide a better shock absorbent in every impact. The wrist guards include a double splint for a high grade of shock impact absorption.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The ergonomic design provides superior protection without restriction of movement, effectively protecting the knees, the elbows and the wrists.
- ADJUST TO FIT MATERIAL: All pads of the protective gear feature an easy to wear on-and-off sleeveless design made with elastic bands, velcro straps, and a confrontable mesh material. Wearing all components at an appropriate closure strength ensures a secure and adaptable fit.
- REMEMBER SAFETY FIRST: ROLLERFACE recommends to always wear protective gear while skating, including a helmet, knee pads, elbow pads, and wrist straps, no matter if you are a beginner or an experienced skater.